Photo Backup Stick
Photo Backup Stick is a powerful picture and video backup and storage tool. It contains special software to back up from Windows and Mac computers and laptops. It can also scan for and find photos and videos from hard drives, USB drives, mass storage devices, phones, and tablets attached to your computer. Keep your pictures safe without the need for expensive and complicated cloud services.
Windows and Mac Backups
To backup photos and videos from your computer, plug the stick into the computer and run the backup app. You can back up from the default locations or select to scan the entire computer or specific drives or folders. You can also connect phones and tablets to the computer and back them up at the same time. The Windows app allows you to remove duplicates even if they were backed up from other devices. It also allows you to easily copy your backed-up files to a computer or drive. Chose to keep your photos organized in the same folder structure they are on your computer or have them saved to one single folder on the stick.
To backup from USB drives, thumb drives, SD cards, or other mass storage device, connect the drive or storage to your computer and run the Photo Backup Stick app. Choose to backup from other locations and select the drive or folder you want to backup from and start your backup.
To back up from iPhones, iPads, or Android phones & tablets, connect your device to your computer and run the Photo Backup Stick app. Select to backup from the attached device and start your backup.
Features & Requirements
The Photo Backup Stick works on Windows 7, 8, or 10 as well as Mac OS 10.12 or newer. For Apple iOS and Android devices, you must connect the devices to a computer using a data cable and use the Windows or Mac app to backup.
- Windows Computer Backups – Scans Windows computers and drives as well as phones and tablets connected to computers and backs them up to the stick.
- Mac Computer Backups – Scans Apple computers and drives as well as phones and tablets connected to computers and backs them up to the stick.
- iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch Backups – Backup from iPhones & iPads by plugging them into a Windows or Mac computer and run the backup app from the stick.
- Android Device Backups – Backup from Android phones & tablets by plugging them into a Windows or Mac computer and run the backup app from the stick..
- Removes Duplicates – Each photo & video will only be backed up once. It will only backup new photos each time you do a backup. The Windows app also allows you to remove duplicates in the event you had multiple copies on different devices.
- Backup Your Backup – The Windows app allows you to copy your backup to another computer or drive at the push of a button.