Photo Backup Stick Omega – Universal USB Picture Backup for iPhones, iPads, Androids, Windows and Mac Computers
Photo Backup Stick Omega is an all-in-one picture and video backup and storage tool. It contains special software to back up from almost any computer, phone, and tablet. You don’t need to buy a different backup drive for computers and phones. The Photo Backup Stick backs them all up with one tool. Keep your pictures safe without the need for expensive and complicated cloud services.
Windows and Mac Backups
To back up photos and videos from your computer, plug the stick into the computer and run the backup app. You can back up from the default locations or select to scan the entire computer or specific drives or folders. You can also connect phones and tablets to the computer and back them up at the same time. The Windows app allows you to remove duplicates even if they were backed up from other devices. It also allows you to easily copy your backed-up files to a computer or drive. Chose to keep your photos organized in the same folder structure they are on your computer or have them saved to one single folder on the stick.
Android Phones and Tablet Backups
To back up from your Android device, download and install the free Photo Backup Stick DC app. Once installed, plug the stick into your device using the included adapters. Then open the app and click the backup button. The Photo Backup Stick backs up all your photos and videos directly to the stick.
iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch Backups
To back up from Apple iOS devices, download and install the Photo Backup Stick Universal app. Once installed, plug the stick into your device using the included adapters. Then open the app and click the backup button. The Photo Backup Stick backs up all your photos and videos directly to the stick.
Features & Requirements
The Photo Backup Stick works on Windows 7, 8, or 10 as well as Mac OS 10.12 or newer. The iPhone & iPad app works with devices running iOS 13 and newer (for older iOS devices, you can connect the device to a computer and use the computer backup app to backup your photos). It also works on Android devices with OTG support (devices without OTG support can be backed up using the Windows or Mac apps). For Apple iOS devices, you must connect the devices to a computer using a data cable and use the Windows or Mac app to backup.
- Windows Computer Backups – Scans Windows computers and drives as well as phones and tablets connected to computers and backs them up to the stick.
- Mac Computer Backups – Scans Apple computers and drives as well as phones and tablets connected to computers and backs them up to the stick.
- Android Device Backups – Plug the stick directly into Android phones or tablets and use the Android app to back up to the stick without using a computer.
- iPhone, iPad, & iPod Touch Backups – Plug the stick directly into iPhones or iPads and use the iOS app to back up to the stick without using a computer.
- Removes Duplicates – Each photo & video will only be backed up once. It will only backup new photos each time you do a backup. The Windows app also allows you to remove duplicates in the event you had multiple copies on different devices.
- Backup Your Backup – The Windows app allows you to copy your backup to another computer or drive at the push of a button.
- Edit Your Photos – You can edit photos in your backup using the photo viewer and editor. Delete unwanted photos, rotate photos, and even crop photos to fit digital frames and TVs.
There are no reviews yet.